African Shops UK Money-Back-Promise covers you when you purchase items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers the timely delivery and condition of your items and problems with returns. If you experience a problem, you can notify us. Our team will determine if you’re eligible for a refund.
To qualify for a Refund under our Money-Back-Promise
- You have 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date to ask a Money-Back-Promise refund.
- We may refuse your refund submission if you refuse delivery of the order and the return has no tracking information.
- If you cancel a direct debit payment for the item at your bank or credit card company, you can’t request a Money-Back-Promise refund.
- African Shops UK Money-Back-Promise doesn’t cover perishable or live products, services already delivered, or digital items
- If you file a chargeback with your payment provider or bank, you can’t request a Money-Back-Promise refund.
You can ask for a refund under the African Shops UK Money-Back-Promise if all of the following conditions apply:
- You purchased a product and/or services from africanshops.co.uk and used only an online payment platform to complete your transaction
- You did not pay third-party sellers cash or through other means outside the payment system on africanshops.co.uk
- You’ve reached out to the seller and waited 5 business days for them to respond.
- You meet at least one of the following conditions:
- You did not receive your package at the expiration of the third day since the latest estimated delivery date/time
- The product or service you received is the wrong item, damaged, defective, or not as described.
- You returned an item in line with our return policies, but you haven’t received the relevant refund or the refund amount was the wrong amount. You must do the following:
- Request a return within 30 days of the delivery date of the item.
- Provide the tracking details for the return within 14 days after you’ve arranged the return with the seller.