Can you issue my refund to a different card if my card is cancelled, lost, expired, or stolen?

We can only transfer your refund to the original payment card or method, and we will not issue refunds to another card, another account, or another payment method. For more information, please review our Return Policy. We advise that you reach out to your bank or financial society for advice with receiving a refund if your original payment card was canceled, lost, or your financial account was suspended

Comments are closed.